The first branch of “Genatsvale” tavern, at 7 Kievyan Street, was opened in 2007 and over the years it is gaining the love and trust of our citizens and guests. “Genatsvale” tavern is already presented with 5 branches, in front of each branch the beloved kinto “Geno” greets its guests in different ways.
Being one of the first representatives of Georgian cuisine, “Genatsvale” tavern played a great role in the spread of Georgian cuisine in Yerevan, from the day of its creation it sought to combine the best traditions of Armenian and Caucasian cuisine, creating a warm and hospitable atmosphere.
“Genatsvale” regularly conducts trainings for cooks, inviting skilled Georgian cooks. Only fresh and high quality products provided by our partners and producers are used.
By the way, our chain of restaurants also has a delivery service, thanks to which you can taste our delicious dishes both at home and at work.
We are glad to announce that soon Yerevan will have the
6th Caucasian warm corner.
- Georgian music (background) until 19:00.
- Live music: 19:00-23:00.
- 2 separate halls: musical and non-musical.
- The halls are designed for up to 70 and up to 30 people.
- Private rooms for 6-8 people.
- At Papazyan 23 Str. from 2011.
- Working hours: 10:00-00:00.
- Table reservation and delivery: /010/ 277-999
- E-mail: [email protected]